10 000 Posts

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
I don't get it. This site must have WAY more than 10,000 posts. Did you mean to say 100,000? Just looking at this thread, there are two people over 3,000 and another over 4,000. That's well over 10,000 right there.
It's an OLLLLD thread Greg!
Look at the date, it started i think sometime in 2005!

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
I don't get it. This site must have WAY more than 10,000 posts. Did you mean to say 100,000? Just looking at this thread, there are two people over 3,000 and another over 4,000. That's well over 10,000 right there.
It's an OLLLLD thread Greg!
Look at the date, it started i think sometime in 2005!

Thanks for the explanation. I really didn't think everyone was that stupid. Honest.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol I was wonder the same thing im like what is he talking about we are way over 10000 posts. Get Trom who has like 6000+ and cheesay who has 4000+ right there we already have more then 10000 posts. Or get Zero who has almost hit 10000 by himself.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats Ryan!!! What a wonderful site this is ...everyone for the most part gets along I love it....
For the MOST part..........LOLOLOL!!! :rotflmao:
Hey Ryan.......did you ever think this site would take off the way it has?
You have done a HECK of a job!!! :cheerleader: :thumbsup:

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats Ryan!!! What a wonderful site this is ...everyone for the most part gets along I love it....

Except for the freakin Vikings Fans that show up.

They raise the standards way too much ! :razz:

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a question? Does the individual posting total go down when your post gets deleted by one of the mods? If so, some of you probably have quite a few more posts!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a question? Does the individual posting total go down when your post gets deleted by one of the mods? If so, some of you probably have quite a few more posts!!!
I'm sure it does go down. When a thread was deleted last week, i lost quite a few, and my total went down with it.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikesrule said:
Except for the freakin Vikings Fans that show up.

They raise the standards way too much ! :razz:

You definitely meet our expectations.
Of course........thats because with Vikings fans, our expectations arn't set very high! Kind of like the Vikings Super Bowl record!
(OHHHHH! BURN!!!!!!!)LOLOLOL!!! :rotflmao:

Members online

Latest posts