1 spot left in packerforum.com Gold fantasy league~!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Somebody left the league(due to not being able to make it to tomorrow afternoons draft...or just afraid of losing to me) so there is a miraculous ONE SPOT LEFT! OH MY GOSH!

yahoo id#: 51314
password: favre

(sorry mods...but someone left! Fear....its a crazy thing)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
The one I was in I had to leave. Sorry :( At work they are letting me build the program we all will use, company wide. It's pretty exciting for me. The only problem, since I'm not a licensed programmer or certified I have do write the code on my free time.

I wouldn't be able to spend the time on the team, hell last year I had trouble making time for it. So unfortunately I had to step down.

C-Mize

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
The one I was in I had to leave. Sorry :( At work they are letting me build the program we all will use, company wide. It's pretty exciting for me. The only problem, since I'm not a licensed programmer or certified I have do write the code on my free time.

I wouldn't be able to spend the time on the team, hell last year I had trouble making time for it. So unfortunately I had to step down.

Damnit Zero, I was looking forward to kicking your *** at some FF. O well, good luck with your program.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
man damnit does that mean i lose my first week bye !!! dang you that was my only guarenteed win and you took it from me@

Members online

No members online now.