#1 Home Field Advantage? Any guesses?

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
thats where some of that other 10% comes from...probably about 3%

another 3% is the Humpty Dumpty dome in MN, 2% to Jerry's World and 2% to other

I'll just quietly take our 28 Home Game wins in a row, and be happy with that since we didn't do jack **** in the post-season. :(

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
The home record the last few years of whats his names career was not all that good(NFC Championship Game, example)......teams wanted to come here because they could win,,,,when Rodgers came along,,,,,he said something like,"I'm here to get back the mystique"

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Is that video old?

I wonder what the percentage wins is at home now.

The last 2 seasons we were 7-1 at home. Dropping a loss to the Bungles and Dolphins there.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The home record the last few years of whats his names career was not all that good(NFC Championship Game, example)......teams wanted to come here because they could win,,,,when Rodgers came along,,,,,he said something like,"I'm here to get back the mystique"
The Packers did not lose one Lambeau playoff game until Burnt Fart came along.
They need to get the Lambeau playoff winning streak going again with Aaron Rodgers.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
When we lost the playoff game to Atlanta in OUR weather, OUR stadium, that hurt more than anything.

Losing the NFC Championship in our house when we ran the table made me sick to my stomach. I couldn't sleep at all that week.

Members online

Latest posts