1-3 in the last four games..................

packer98

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are we really a playoff team?????? If me do make it, how far can we go with our inconsistent play?

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right now I would say not very far. However there have been teams in the past that have struggled, and went on a run late in the season and in the playoffs. If we make the playoffs, anything can happen.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At the risk of being called a lousy Packer fan, I point to the fact that we've lost 3 of 4 right at the time we HAD to make our big push. IOW, no matter how bad we needed to win, we just couldn't do it. Not only that, but we looked really bad in losing. As Kampman said, "We are who we are." And this year, that's less than what's necessary. I, for one, do not look forward to more embarrassing losses on the national screen. We are weak and soft in too many areas to be a viable contender. Example: the big teams this year are making big gains using their TEs and RBs in the short passing game. Esp. the Cowboys and Giants. The Packers use neither effectively nor do they try very often. We are mired in the same O plans every week and the other DCs know what's coming.
Nothing new or imaginative and it is all on mm. The D does nothing new or imaginative and that's on Sanders. We're 11 games into the year, and the Ol is still a work in progress. The DL can't rush the QB to save their lives and has been a sieve againest the run. Where are our strengths that can make a run at even the division crown? Rodgers, despite his talents, is playing below par because he has little help back there. His health is in the balance.
In short, this team is NOT ready or able to make a serious run.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Giants went 4-4 in their last 8 games last year

One loss 41-17 to the vikings, and that was 2 games after the pack beat the Viks 34-0

I am pretty sure most Giant fans felt like their season was over too

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would have never dreamed that we would be a .500 or worse team this year. I didn't expect to go 13-3 but I'm shocked that we sit at 5-7. With Houston, Jacksonville, Chicago and Detroit for our last 4 games we certainly aren't playing the leagues best but at this point I wouldn't be shocked if we didn't end up 7-9.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts