06 oline starters

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
seems like a very solid line and hopefully they'll play like that and keep Brett on his feet and not on his butt

Reaction score
I like the move because it will allow the guards to play more relaxed. They know their the starters, and a mistake here and there won't cost them. Nice planning by McCarthy, and it'll test these guys on how they handle the pressure of being the sure #1s.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
I like the move because it will allow the guards to play more relaxed. They know their the starters, and a mistake here and there won't cost them. Nice planning by McCarthy, and it'll test these guys on how they handle the pressure of being the sure #1s.

I also like the move for the same reasons AND if Moll stinks it up the next two games you can change your mind :shock:

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am very skeptical on this whole thing! First of all, Colledge was handed the job and they were high on him to start. They moved Coston to LT to back up Clifton, and now Colledge is backing him up. I'm wondering if there is big concerns about Clifton's health.

Congratulations to Moll and Spitz, but to me they threw Colledge to second string awfully quickly!

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah Colledge didn't last long in the starting line up, as for Clifton I hope he will be Healthy through the whole 2006 season because he is a very strong and powerful offensive lineman to have.