2024 Packer UDFA Tracker....

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like we dropped the UDFA DT we got, and stole a different UDFA from 2023 from the 49ers.

The guy we got is strong side DE material. I seen 285 and 295. Ran a 4.91. average on his reps and a 32 or 33 " vert. His short yardage drills were high end numbers. Great burst and speed, agility for a guy that size. He was all acc or something , and was surprised to go undrafted....

Anyways. Sounds like a good guy for the rotation.

Reaction score
Looks like we dropped the UDFA DT we got, and stole a different UDFA from 2023 from the 49ers.

The guy we got is strong side DE material. I seen 285 and 295. Ran a 4.91. average on his reps and a 32 or 33 " vert. His short yardage drills were high end numbers. Great burst and speed, agility for a guy that size. He was all acc or something , and was surprised to go undrafted....

Anyways. Sounds like a good guy for the rotation.
Good catch. Here a quick write up on him. This is one of those highly athletic prospects that could fight for a Roster spot. He has a few things going for him. SF churns our DL like we do OL. We didn’t draft at DL either and he’s got 1 season on the 49ers PS, which speaks to him being a fringe player there in SF. He did come from the FCS, but was a highly productive player for N Dakota as seen here

Last edited:

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
That's too bad. PFF just listed him as the player to watch on the Packers undrafted free agents list. Guess there goes that. I felt like it was Donovan Jennings out of South FL to begin with.

In the same respect, Jennings has to compete with a lot of guys that are veterans and draftees. They added Morgan, Monk and Glover as rookies and then there's the mainstays like Jenkins, Tom, and Myers. He's probably looking at the practice squad. The Packers have had at least one UDFA make the team the last 19 years in row though. It will probably end up being Peter Bowden at long snapper to keep the streak to 20 years.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts